The National College Football Awards association is proud to present its national players of the week from 12 of its member awards for the weekend of Nov. 4.
This marks the first season the NCFAA has streamlined the process to release each of these weekly honors each week. Going forward, NCFAA players of the week will be announced each Tuesday at Noon ET through the remainder of the regular season.
In all, 11 total players are honored this week led by Alabama quarterback Jalen Milroe and Clemson linebacker Jeremiah Trotter Jr.
Following are the NCFAA National Players of the Week:
- Bednarik Award (Defensive Player): Jeremiah Trotter Jr., Clemson (LB)
- Bronko Nagurski Trophy (Defensive Player): Jeremiah Trotter Jr., Clemson (LB)
- Davey O’Brien Award (Quarterback): Jalen Milroe, Alabama
- Doak Walker Award (Running Back): Dillon Johnson, Washington
- John Mackey Award (Tight End): TBA
- Lou Groza Award (Kicker): Bert Auburn, Texas; Cam Little, Arkansas; Collin Rogers, SMU
- Maxwell Award (Overall Player): Jalen Milroe, Alabama (QB)
- Outland Trophy (Interior Lineman): Will Putnam, Clemson (C)
- Paul Hornung Award (All-Purpose Player): Malik Sherrod, Fresno State (RB/RS)
- Paycom Jim Thorpe Award (Defensive Back): Jordan Hancock, Ohio State (CB)
- Ray Guy Award (Punter): Porter Wilson, Duke
- Walter Camp Award (Overall Player): Offense: Dillon Johnson, Washington; Defense: Jeremiah Trotter Jr., Clemson (LB)
Founded in 1997, the National College Football Awards Association includes college football’s most prestigious awards and its 24 awards have honored more than 900 recipients dating back to 1935. This season, 12 NCFAA awards will honor national players of the week each Tuesday. For more information about the NCFAA and its award programs, visit the redesigned NCFAA.org or follow on X at @NCFAA.